14D11N Ultimate California & Las Vegas
Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon,Solvang, Pismo Beach, Monterey, Napa Valley, San Franciso
Meal Plan: 10Breakfast/2Lunches/4Dinners
Day 1: Singapore - Los Angles
- Assemble at Singapore Changi International Airport for your flight to Los Angeles, the City of Angels.
- Transfer to the hotel upon arrival.
Day 2: Universal Studios
- Thrills and excitement wait for us at Universal Studios, the worlds largest movie and TV studio covering 170 hectares.
- Experience the most intense 3D experience King Kong 360 3-D which integrates spectacular three dimensional visual media.
Day 3: GRAND TOUR OF LOS ANGELES AND SANTA MONICA
- Visit Downtown Los Angeles where we see the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion and the Walt Disney Concert Hall.
- Spot the Hollywood Sign as we make our way to Hollywood, the land of the stars.
- Make a stop at Manns Chinese Theatre with its legendary forecourt of hand and foot prints of the stars.
- Look down and see the bronze star-plaques embedded in pink and charcoal terrazzo on the worlds most famous sidewalk: the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Next door is the Kodak Theatre, home to the Oscar Awards.
- Drive down Sunset Strip on the way to Beverly Hills. Stroll down the worlds most exclusive shops on glamorous Rodeo Drive.
- Drive to the near-legendary Santa Monica Pier best known for its screen appearances like Forrest Gump, The Sting and Baywatch. Enjoy some shopping at Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade.
Breakfast / Dinner
Day 4: Disneyland
- Visit Disneyland The Happiest Place on Earth : an enchanted kingdom of fantasy and imagination, classic family-friendly attractions and magical entertainment, dining and shopping.
Day 5: ORANGE COUNTY – BARSTOW – LAS VEGAS
- Leave California for the state of Nevada.
- Make a stop at Tanger Outlets Center shopping with its impressive selection of high quality merchandises and massive savings!
- Be captivated by the glittering neon lights in the Entertainment Capital of the World : Las Vegas.
- Suggested Optional Tour: To fully appreciate the city, why not join an optional illumination night tour?
(Hotel may be located outside Las Vegas during major conventions & fairs).
Day 6: Las Vegas
- Enjoy today at leisure. Explore the beautiful casino resorts located along the strips, bask in nostalgia in the Old Town or join an optional tour to one of the numerous national parks in the neighbouring states.
Day 7: LAS VEGAS: GRAND CANYON WEST RIM
- Cross to Arizona, the Grand Canyon State.
- Continue though the rugged Joshua Tree Forest, then it is on to the West Rim, native home of the Hualapai tribe.
- Prepare for the awe-inspiring beauty of the Grand Canyon which has been carved by forces of water, wind and time. If time permits, make a stop at the Wild West Town or cross the US$30 million glass bridge suspended more than 4,000 feet above the Colorado River (view only, entrance fee at own expense).
Breakfast / Lunch
Day 8: LAS VEGAS – LOS ANGELES
- More fantastic shopping is available at Primms Fashion Outlets, located at the Stateline between California and Nevada, with over 100 indoor shopping outlets.
- Transfer to Los Angeles.
Day 9: LOS ANGELES – SOLVANG – PISMO BEACH
- Shopping opportunities aplenty as we head towards Camarillo Premium Outlets, one of LAs hottest shopping destination and a bargain hunters haven.
- Drive north on the Pacific Coast Highway towards Solvang, an idyllic Danish village.
- Enjoy Little Denmark with storks located on the rooftops of houses, windmill, trendy shops selling authentic Danish collectibles and cookies.
- Continue to the city of Pismo Beach to enjoy the spectacular sunset from the 1200-foot Pismo Pier and the award winning boardwalk. (View of sunset is subject to weather and time permitting)
Breakfast / Dinner
Day 10: PISMO BEACH – 17-MILES DRIVE – MONTEREY – GILROY
- Drive on the Pacific Coast Highway that hugs the California coast
- The 17-mile stretch between Monterey and Carmel has long been lauded as one of the most luxurious and beautiful stretch of road in all of California.
- Make stops at Seal Rock, The Lone Cypress and if time permits, Pebble Beach Golf Links which host professional tournaments.
- See the Cannery Row in Monterey, where old sardine factories have been converted to boutiques and stop at Californias oldest Fishermans Wharf to sample some fresh seafood.
- Visit Gilroy Premium Outlets with its 145 stores offering impressive savings for some last minute great buys!
Day 11: GILROY – NAPA VALLEY – SAN FRANCISCO
- Experience the romance of Northern Californias wine country as we drive to the Napa Valley.
- Stop at a wine cellar for some wine tasting before driving pass the Sonoma Wine Country back to San Francisco via the Golden Gate Bridge. Note: Hotel may be located in the Airport or Bay Area during major conventions).
Breakfast / Dinner
Day 12: SAN FRANCISCO - SINGAPORE
- San Francisco city tour: See the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, and the cantilevered Bay Bridge which connects San Francisco and Oakland. Stroll past crab stands, famous seafood restaurants and busy souvenir stores in Fishermans Wharf. View Alcatraz Island, once home to some of Americas most notorious criminals. Continue to Chinatown, home to one of the largest Asian communities outside of Asia. See the gold dome of the City Hall, the world-class Asian Art Museum, Main Library, Opera House and Symphony Hall in the Civic Centre. End our tour at Union Square, famed for high-end department stores and boutiques, for some shopping.
- Bid farewell to America as we transfer to the airport for our flight back to Singapore.
Breakfast / Seafood Lunch
Day 13: ENROUTE
Note: Price excludes $820 taxes. Price subject to changes.