5 Days Hanoi/Halong Bay & Overnight on Junk – Land Package
fr $340 *Add 5% discount for purchased of Air Ticket + Land
- Meals as itinerary & Sightseeing tour based on SIC English speaking guide
- 3N at Hanoi with Daily Breakfast
1N in Imperial Junk Boat (Standard Cabin)
- Tour Guide/Driver Tips: USD$2/pax/day
- Surcharge (7-18Feb & 27Apr-2May’13) : SGD$35/pax/packages
- (No TRP on boat) Top up SGD$40 for 3rd pax to 1SGL Room
- Price is subject to choice of airlines & hotel, peak period surcharge. Price adjustment will be confirmed at time of booking.
- Prices quoted are on a “per person” basis, and are quoted in Singapore Dollar ($) unless otherwise stated.
- All prices shown exclude airport taxes, airlines security and fuel surcharges.
- Mandatory service fee for tour guide & driver at US$2 P/Pax/Day (Vietnam)
- Other terms and conditions apply
√ Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
√ One Pillar Pagoda
√ Ethnology Museum
√ Quan Thanh Temple
√ Imperial Junk Boat
√ VAGIA Floating Village
√ Bai Tu Long Bay
√ Hon Gai Market
DAY 1 ~ SINGAPORE - HANOI (MOB)
Assemble and check in at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to Hanoi. Upon arrival, you will be met by our local representative and transfer to check in at your choice of hotel.
DAY 2 ~ HANOI [SIC] (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel. At 0715am, a car will pick you up and send you to the meeting point to join other tourists. At 0800am, depart for Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum. Enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts. Lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Continue to visit the Quan Thanh Temple (Taoist, dating from Ly Dynasty) and Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on West Lake (one of the oldest in Vietnam). After lunch, proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum, continue to visit the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam. Vietnam’s first university constructed in 1070, its gardens and well-preserved architecture offers a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. We will take you past Hoan Kiem Lake, see the peaceful waters and visit Ngoc Son Temple. For the end of the tour journey, visit by coach trip along the Hanoi Old Quarter. Free for shopping. Note: On Monday & Friday morning, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum & Ethnic Museums are closed. – Bat Trang Pottery village will be arranged as substitution.
DAY 3 ~ HANOI - HA LONG BAY [SIC] (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. At 0715am, a car will pick you up and send you to the meeting point to join other tourists. At 0815am, depart for Ha Long. Get on to Imperial Junk Boat and enjoy a welcome drink and lunch of savory local seafood. Check into your cabin and start cruising around the bay to see the amazing karsts with different formations : Lion, Tea Pot, Toad, Dau Nguoi (Human Head) islet and then stop for a walk through Sung Sot Cave (Amazing Cave). There will be time for swimming and sunbathing (subject to weather conditions) after the boat anchors at a clean calm sea. Enjoy a wonderful sunset dinner in our restaurant before returning to the comfort of your cabin.
DAY 4 ~ HA LONG BAY - HANOI (B,L)
Breakfast at hotel. Keep cruising till VAGIA Floating Village. Proceed for Kayaking before going to Bai Tu Long Bay. This neglected area which is the most spectacular bay with islands in different shapes. Take a look at Hon Gai Market and Poet Island. After lunch, return to Hanoi.
DAY 5 ~ HANOI - SINGAPORE (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Check out and transfer to airport for your flight departure. We hope you have had a memorable time with ASIAPACIFIC TRAVEL PTE LTD!
- Tours, Meals & Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Service of an English Speaking Guide
- Airport Tax (est-$150 ~ subject to change)
- Visa Fees & Travel Insurance
- Roundtrip Airfare