8D6N FLAVOR OF KOREA + SKI
• Enjoy the scenic beauty of Jeju Island, which was also known as Island of the Gods
• Visit must see sights in Jeju Seongsan Sunrise Peak, Seopjikopji Coast, Yongduam Rock, Jeju Folk Village
• Visit the world largest beauty town Skin Anniversary for skin treatment by skin care specialist
• Experience Skiing in a white winter wonderland
• Enjoy the hot spring bath at the Mediterranean-style Aqua World
• Take a cable car ride to admire the natural beauty the magnificent Mt Sorak
• Experience Tangerine picking
• Learn to make kimchi, the must-have on any Korean dining table
• Shop-till-you-drop at bustling Paju Premium outlet, Dongdaemun, Topdong street and The Face Shop
• Savour Korean cuisines like Hot stone pot bibimbap and shabu shabu, abalone porridge, Korean BBQ, Pan-fried chicken, seafood steamboat, and ginseng chicken
Seasonal Bonus for Picking Seasonal Fruits
17November 2012 – 10March 2013: Tangerine Picking
02January2013 – 17January 2013: Hwacheon Sancheoneo Ice Festival
DAY 1 SINGAPORE – INCHEON
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to Incheon.
DAY 2 INCHEON – JEJU (Bibimbap Lunch/ Pan-fried chicken Dinner)
Upon arrival, proceed to The Skin Anniversary Beauty Town, which is the biggest beauty complex in the world. Here, each individual, regardless of gender or age will experience Korean beauty culture, which include skin analysis to determine each individual skin type using the most advance checking devices and follow by skin treatment by the official qualified skin care specialist. After a refreshing facial treatment, proceed shopping spree at the Paju Premium Outlet, the second premium outlet in Korea featuring 160 designers and brandname outlet at saving of 25% - 65%. Then, transfer to the airport for your flight to Jeju Island.
DAY 3 JEJU ISLAND (Minced Abalone Porridge/ Korean BBQ Lunch/Ginseng Chicken Dinner)
Morning, visiting the Seongsan Sunrise Peak, which is another UNESCO World Natural Heritage sites. Upon reaching the top of the hill, you will feel your mind clearing and be blown away at the amazing sight unfolding right before your eyes. Thereafter, proceed to Seopjikopji Coast, one of the famous scenes of the “All In” drama. Thereafter, experience the thrills of riding on an All Terrain Vehicle (ATV). Thereafter, explore Jeju Folk Village, a folk and history museum with miniature displays of traditional villages. It is also the filming site of the Korean drama, “Dae Jang Geum” for the scenes where Jang Geum spends her exile in Jeju learning medicine. After which, proceed to Tangerine farm where you get a chance to experience tangerine picking. Next proceed to the Yongduam Rock or “Dragon Head Rock”, an unusual lava formation that looks like roaring dragon rising from the sea into the sky. Evening, visit Jeju’s most popular shopping street, Top-dong shopping street.
For groups departing from 17November 2012 to 01January 2013// 18January 2013 – 31March 2013, Day 4 will be as follows
DAY 4 JEJU ISLAND – SEOUL – MT SORAK (Hotel Breakfast/ Seafood Steamboat Lunch/ Fried Squid with Pork specialty Dinner)
Transfer to the airport for your flight to Seoul. Upon arrival, proceed to Mt Sorak National Park which boasts numerous valleys and is well known for its picturesque scenery. Take a cable car ride up the mountain and be mesmerized by the beauty of Mt Sorak and enjoy the surrounding scenery. Next, enjoy a relaxing afternoon at the Mediterranean-style Aqua World which has numerous hot springs and amusement facilities which are open all year round.
Note Bring along your swimwear and swimming cap to Aqua World.
For groups departing from 02January 2013 to 17January 2012, Day 4 will be as follows
DAY 4 JEJU ISLAND – SEOUL – HWACHEON (Hotel Breakfast/ Seafood Steamboat Lunch/ Fried Squid with Pork specialty Dinner)
Transfer to the airport for your flight to Seoul. Upon arrival, proceed to The Hwacheon Sancheoneo (Mount Trout) Ice Festival that take place once a year. This virtually untouched region is known as the first area in Korea that freezes over in winter, and the river is covered with a thick layer of ice. Visitors can try out ice fishing, and those who are feeling brave can try to catch mountain trout with their bare hands. As well as fun activities and performances. As well as fun activities and performances, there is also an exhibition of ice sculptures that took 20 weeks to prepare. Visitors can sample raw and grilled mountain trout, both of which are delicious.
DAY 5 MT SORAK – SKI RESORT (Resort Breakfast/ Galbi BBQ lunch)
Morning, proceed to ski resort where you can experience the fun and thrilling skiing activity. The ski resort offer a wide range of snow sports such as snowboarding and snow sledding. Skiing in Korea can be a loud experience – heavy disco music will accompany you on your way down the slopes.
- Rental of Ski suit (ski jacket & ski pants) and ski equipments (ski poles, skis and ski booths) are included.
- Please note that ski resort only provide face towel, please bring along your own bath towel if required.
DAY 6 SKI RESORT – SEOUL (Resort Breakfast/ Gamjatang – traditional pork stew with potatoes Lunch/ Hotstone Pot Bibimbap and Shabu Shabu Dinner)
Morning, visit the Ginseng Monopoly Showroom where you can buy authentic Korean Ginseng. Thereafter, shopping at for popular Korean skincare products at The Face Shop. After which, proceed for Kimchi making. Later in the afternoon, head to the bustling Dongdaemun Market, Korea’s busiest shopping streets, filled with small shops and malls.
DAY 7 SEOUL (Hotel Breakfast)
Free at own leisure. Optional Day Tour + Lunch (Min 10 passengers) (Time: 1000hrs – 2100hrs) (Optional Tour price: USD$90 per pax) Changdukung Palace (close on every Monday and will be replace by Gyeongbok Palace), N Tower, Bukchon Hanok village (Filming sites of My Personal Taste), Myeongdong Shopping & Hero Show performance.
Recommened Shopping hotpots for Shopaholics Namdaemun:
- Mama Children’s Clothing Centre – specialize in Children clothes
- Daedo Lady or Bongdond Clothing Complex– specialize in adult fashion
- Namdaemun Complex – specialize in inexpensive fashion accessories
- Myeongdong Streets: Clothes, accessories and shoes
- Itaewon: Leather goods, bags, shoes and tourist souvenirs
DAY 8 SEOUL – INCHEON – SINGAPORE (Chinese style Breakfast)
In the morning, an Amethyst Factory, where you can buy purple gems symbolizing romance before proceeding to Hoganbo HD-1 Shop where you can shop of the most asked about Hoganbo HD-1 health products. If time permits, you can do some last-minute shopping at the local provision shop before you transfer to the airport for your flight home.
- Seasonal Bonus,if any, is subjected to weather and unforeseen conditions and there will be no replacement or refund if unable to proceed. Date listed base on ex Singapore and subject to changes.
- Tour is conducted in Mandarin unless otherwise specified
- All hotel ratings are based on local terms. During the major international or local festive events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned.
- Tour groups may be merged and sequence of itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- Any deviation or extension after the tour is subject to airline’s approval.
- For passengers who join the land tour only (exclude international and domestic airfare), please be informed that you will be notified on the confirmation of the tour 2 weeks before departure
- During major international or local festive events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned.
- Printed in July 2012