Day 1: Singapore - Zurich
Day 3: Lucerne – Glacier 3000 – Berne – Bear Pits – Clock Tower – Pass Old town – Interlaken
Your vacation starts with a pleasant flight to Zurich, the largest city in Switzerland.
Day 2: Zurich – Black Forest – Titisee – Cuckoo Clock Making Demonstration – Schaffhausen Rhinefalls – Lucerne Walking Tour – Lion Monument – Wooden Chapel Bridge-Old Town
Upon arrival, proceed to Lake Titisee to the heart of the Black Forest. Enroute sojourn to the cuckoo clock workshop. Thereafter, drive to Schaffhausen for a view of the largest waterfall in Western Europe – the Magnificent Rhinefalls. Continue to Lucerne, one of Switzerland’s most beautiful cities.
Our sightseeing of Lucerne brings you to the famous Lion Monument, the Chapel Bridge and the medieval old town.
Board the cable car up to Glacier 3000, for a flight over the snow-capped summits of the Lake Geneva Alps in western Switzerland.
Next, drive westwards to the capital of Swiss Confederation, Berne – a charming and pretty town dotted with 16TH century fountains, picturesque and intriguing famous Barengraben Bear Pits , Clock Tower and pass by Old Town.
Day 4: Interlaken Free & Easy
Today you are free at leisure. Why not take an optional journey to Jungfraujoch, Top of Europe?
Day 5: Interlaken – Zermatt mountain train up to Zermatt, a picturesque cluster of rustic chalets beneath the Matterhorn
Today we proceed to another of Switzerland’s most scenic region – Zermatt. The quaint village of Zermatt is car free, its narrow traffic free lanes are lined with tempting variety of shops and cafes. The highlight is non other than the mighty Matherhorn.
Day 6: Zermatt – Swiss Riviera pass Chillon Castle – pass Lausanne-Geneva – United Nations Peace Palace – Flower Clock – Jet d’Eau fountain – Reformation Monument
This morning, drive through vineyards to the charming Swiss Riviera, passing Chillon Castle. Pass Lausanne, the lively capital of Canton Vaud and continue on to Geneva. Our sightseeing of Geneva brings you to the United Nations Peace Palace, the colourful Flower Clock, the Jet d’Eau Fountain and the Reformation Monument. Afterwhich, we cross the Swiss-France boarder into Dijon, the wine producing area in Central France.
Day 7: Dijon – Paris – Galeries La Fayette – Eiffel Tower (2nd level) – Paris Night Tour Arc De Triomphe – Place de La Concorde – Garnier Opera – Champs Elysees – Notre Dame Cathedral – Louvre Museum
Morning, we travel through the Burgindy vineyards and make our way to “Gay Paree” – Paris.Arrival, enjoy yours shopping at Galeries La Fayett. Then it’s the famous Eiffel Tower, built for the exhibition of 1889. The tour brings you to the 2nd level for a charming panorama view of Paris. Dinner at Eiffel Tower. After Dinner, start Our Paris night sightseeing drive pass the Arc De Triomphe, Place de La Concorde, Garnier Opera, Champs Elysees, Notre Dame and Louvre Museum.
Day 8: Paris Free & Easy
Today is free at leisure for you. You may want to explore its many shopping districts, visit Disneyland Paris or you may want to go up to the highest point of Paris, located in 18th arrondissement, the butte Montmarte to visit the Sacre Coeur Church.
Day 9: Paris – London-Euro Star London – The Big Ben – Westminster Abbey – Tower Bridge – St Paul’s Cathedral – Buckingham Palace – Marble Arch – House of Parliament – Pass By Piccadilly Circus – Trafalgar Square
This morning board transfer to train station and board Euro Star Express to London, England. The highlight of our city tour includes the Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Tower Bridge, St Paul’s Cathedral, Buckingham Palace, Marble Arch and House of Parliament – which is also called Westminster Palace. Also, we will pass by the Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square.
Day 10: London Free & Easy
Today is free at leisure for you. You may want to explore its many shopping districts.
Day 11: London - Singapore
Today you are free till your transfer to the airport for your flight back to Singapore.
Day 12: Singapore
Arrive home with fond memories and a wonderful experience of a great holiday to Europe with SINGEXPRESS TRAVEL.
1. We strongly recommend all passengers to purchase comprehensive travel insurance coverage prior to the departure of the tour for the best interest of the passengers’ themselves. Please check with our travel consultant upon reservation.
2. The above itinerary, specified meals and hotel accommodation may be subjected to change in accordance with the land operator’s final arrangement due to unforeseen circumstances.
3. In case of specified hotels are fully booked, we will only upgrade to a better hotel.
4. All passengers must hold valid travel documents with at least 6 months validity date before expiry in accordance with the departure date of the tour.
5. All passengers must have valid visa to the country they intend to visit. No refund will be made should the passenger be refused entry into the country.
6. Service Fee (Whole trip) for Local Tour Guide & Driver and Singapore Tour Manager total of EUR$96.
7. (Applicable to all passengers including all adults & children 2 years old and above)
8. Minimum 15 adults to confirm tour / Tour Manager Service will be provided for group size 15 Adults and above.
9. For assurance of consumers rights, please read carefully the Pax Statement and Booking Terms and Conditions.